Skip to Main Content
Dynamics of habitat use by shorebirds in estuarine and agricultural habitats in northwestern CaliforniaAuthor(s): Linda L. Long; C. John Ralph
Source: Wilson Bulletin 113(1):41-52
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (421 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLong, Linda L.; Ralph, C. John. 2001. Dynamics of habitat use by shorebirds in estuarine and agricultural habitats in northwestern California. Wilson Bulletin 113(1):41-52
- Mitigation of habitat "Take": application to habitat conservation planning
- Stratification of habitats for identifying habitat selection by Merriam's turkeys
- Habitat use and habitat overlap of riparian birds in three elevational zones
XML: View XML