Skip to Main Content
East Oklahoma, 2008 Forest Inventory and Analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Richard Harper
Source: Science Update SRS-025. Asheville, NC: USDA-Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1.19 MB)
DescriptionThis science update summarizes the key findings of the seventh forest survey of east Oklahoma representing the period of 1993 to 2008 (16 years since the last survey). Field work for cycle 6 data collection ended in December 1992; however, historical reports are labeled 1993. The science update will use 1992 as the correct year for the cycle 6 survey. Currently, Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) and Oklahoma Forestry Services field crews are measuring plots in the Central and West regions of Oklahoma. This data will be added at a future date.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationHarper, Richard. 2010. East Oklahoma, 2008 Forest Inventory and Analysis factsheet. Science Update SRS-025. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 2 p.
- Oklahoma, 2011 - forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Forest resources of east Oklahoma, 1993
- Forests of Oklahoma, 2014
XML: View XML