Skip to Main Content
Marbled murrelet effectiveness monitoring plan for the northwest forest planAuthor(s): S. Madsen; D. Evans; T. Hamer; P. Hensen; S. Miller; S.K. Nelson; D. Roby; M. Stapanian
Source: Final Report, November.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
PDF: View PDF (1,596 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMadsen, S.; Evans, D.; Hamer, T.; Hensen, P.; Miller, S.; Nelson, S.K.; Roby, D.; Stapanian, M. 1997. Marbled murrelet effectiveness monitoring plan for the northwest forest plan. Final Report, November.
- Conservation of the marbled murrelet under the northwest forest plan.
- Marbled murrelet effectiveness monitoring plan for the Northwest Forest Plan.
- Northwest Forest Plan—the first 15 years (1994–2008): status and trend of nesting habitat for the marbled murrelet
XML: View XML