Skip to Main Content
Maryland's forest resources, 2008Author(s): T.W. Lister; J. Perdue; B. Butler; C. Barnett; B. O'Connell
Source: Note NRS-69. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Research Note (RN)
Station: Northern Research Station
Download Publication (169.29 KB)
DescriptionThis publication provides an overview of forest resource attributes for Maryland based on an annual inventory (2004-2008) conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) program at the Northern Research Station of the U.S. Forest Service. These estimates, along with web-posted core tables, will be updated annually. For more information please refer to the last page of this report.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, email@example.com if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationLister, T.W.; Perdue, J.; Butler, B.; Barnett, C.; O'Connell, B. 2010. Maryland's forest resources, 2008. Res. Note NRS-69. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 4 p.
XML: View XML