Skip to Main Content
Red-billed Leiothrix (Leiothrix lutea)Author(s): T.D. Male; S.G. Fancy; C.J. Ralph
Source: The Birds of North America, Inc. No. 359. 12 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
PDF: View PDF (336 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMale, T.D.; Fancy, S.G.; Ralph, C.J. 1998. Red-billed Leiothrix (Leiothrix lutea). The Birds of North America, Inc. No. 359. 12 p.
- Modeling potential Emerald Ash Borer spread through GIS/cell-based/gravity models with data bolstered by web-based inputs
- A study of the early fruit characteristics of pondberry
- Wildfire effects on a ponderosa pine ecosystem: An Arizona case study
XML: View XML