Skip to Main Content
Monitoring ecosystems in the Sierra Nevada: the conceptual model foundationAuthor(s): P.N. Manley; William J. Zielinski; C.M. Stuart; J.J. Keane; A.J. Lind; C. Brown; B.L. Plymale; C.O. Napper
Source: Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 64(1):139-152
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (123 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationManley, P.N.; Zielinski, William J.; Stuart, C.M.; Keane, J.J.; Lind, A.J.; Brown, C.; Plymale, B.L.; Napper, C.O. 2000. Monitoring ecosystems in the Sierra Nevada: the conceptual model foundation. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment 64(1):139-152
- The dynamic nature of sediment and organic constituents in TSS
- Forest Health Monitoring and Forest Inventory Analysis programs monitor climate change effects in forest ecosystems
- A selection of forest condition indicators for monitoring
XML: View XML