Skip to Main Content
Random entry forestry: timber management in a time of species conservationAuthor(s): K.S. McKelvey; R.H. Lamberson
Source: Natural Resource Modeling 8(1):81-93
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (206.34 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcKelvey, K.S.; Lamberson, R.H. 1994. Random entry forestry: timber management in a time of species conservation. Natural Resource Modeling 8(1):81-93
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML