Skip to Main Content
Morphometric variation in Tundra swans: relationships among age and sex classesAuthor(s): S.L. Miller; M.A. Gregg; A.R. Kuritsubo; S.M. Combs; M.K. Murdock; B.R. Noon; R.G. Botzler
Source: Condor 90:802-815
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (199 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, S.L.; Gregg, M.A.; Kuritsubo, A.R.; Combs, S.M.; Murdock, M.K.; Noon, B.R.; Botzler, R.G. 1988. Morphometric variation in Tundra swans: relationships among age and sex classes. Condor 90:802-815
- Influence of wood on invertebrate communities in streams and rivers
- Inter-regional comparison of land-use effects on stream metabolism
- Increasing the visibility of watershed management as a land management profession
XML: View XML