Skip to Main Content
Landscape and seascape patterns associated with marbled murrelet offshore abundance. (Abstract)Author(s): S.L. Miller; C.B. Meyer; C.J. Ralph
Source: Pacific Seabirds 27(1):43
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (15 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, S.L.; Meyer, C.B.; Ralph, C.J. 2000. Landscape and seascape patterns associated with marbled murrelet offshore abundance. (Abstract). Pacific Seabirds 27(1):43
- Age ratios as estimators of productivity: testing assumptions on a threatened seabird, the marbled murrelet (Brachyramphus marmoratus)
- Ecology and conservation of the Marbled Murrelet
- Conservation of the marbled murrelet under the northwest forest plan.
XML: View XML