Skip to Main Content
Land and seascape patterns associated with marbled murrelet abundance offshoreAuthor(s): Sherri L. Miller; Carolyn B. Meyer; C. John Ralph
Source: Waterbirds 25(1):100-108
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (450.53 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, Sherri L.; Meyer, Carolyn B.; Ralph, C. John. 2002. Land and seascape patterns associated with marbled murrelet abundance offshore. Waterbirds 25(1):100-108
- Age ratios as estimators of productivity: testing assumptions on a threatened seabird, the marbled murrelet (Brachyramphus marmoratus)
- Ecology and conservation of the Marbled Murrelet
- Conservation of the marbled murrelet under the northwest forest plan.
XML: View XML