Skip to Main Content
The relationship of marbled murrelet activity levels and behaviors with habitat characteristics of forest stands in California. (Abstract). [Yurok]Author(s): S.L. Miller; C.J. Ralph
Source: Pacific Seabirds 21:45
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (137 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMiller, S.L.; Ralph, C.J. 1994. The relationship of marbled murrelet activity levels and behaviors with habitat characteristics of forest stands in California. (Abstract). [Yurok]. Pacific Seabirds 21:45
- Age ratios as estimators of productivity: testing assumptions on a threatened seabird, the marbled murrelet (Brachyramphus marmoratus)
- Ecology and conservation of the Marbled Murrelet
- Conservation of the marbled murrelet under the northwest forest plan.
XML: View XML