Skip to Main Content
The Key Decision Log: Facilitating high reliability and organizational learningAuthor(s): Anne E. Black
Source: Fire Management Today. 69(2): 5-10.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (92.14 KB)
DescriptionIf you were involved in the 2008 fire season in the West, you may have heard the term "Key Decision Log" or "KDL." This article describes the KDL concept, it's intent (past and present), how it was applied in 2008, and where the practice is heading.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBlack, Anne E. 2009. The Key Decision Log: Facilitating high reliability and organizational learning. Fire Management Today. 69(2): 5-10.
KeywordsKey Decision Log, KDL, fire management
- Opportunities for international research collaboration in wood science and technology
- Landscape genetics [Chapter 17]
- Multiple good valuation [Chapter 7]
XML: View XML