Skip to Main Content
Coping with uncertainty in wildlife biologyAuthor(s): D.D. Murphy; B.R. Noon
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management 55(4):773-782
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (158.1 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMurphy, D.D.; Noon, B.R. 1991. Coping with uncertainty in wildlife biology. Journal of Wildlife Management 55(4):773-782
- Editorial: Welcome to the new Journal of Wildlife Management
- Promoting soft mast for wildlife in intensively managed forests
- A win-win on agricultural lands: creating wildlife habitat through agroforestry
XML: View XML