Skip to Main Content
Review of: wildlife habitat relationships: concepts and applications, by M.L. Morrison, B.G. Marcot, and R.W. MannanAuthor(s): B.R. Noon
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management 57:934-936
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (100 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNoon, B.R. 1993. Review of: wildlife habitat relationships: concepts and applications, by M.L. Morrison, B.G. Marcot, and R.W. Mannan. Journal of Wildlife Management 57:934-936
- Coping with uncertainty in wildlife biology
- Editorial: Welcome to the new Journal of Wildlife Management
- Planting Bottomland Hardwoods for Wildlife in the Delta
XML: View XML