Proceedings of the 2009 Northeastern Recreation Research SymposiumAuthor(s): Clifton E. Watts; Cherie LeBlanc Fisher
Source: Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-66. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 276 p. [Online only].
Publication Series: General Technical Report - Proceedings
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (2.85 MB)
DescriptionContains articles and posters presented at the 2009 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Contents cover GIS applications and recreation resource quality, meanings and measurement of recreation, climate change and resource planning, youth and outdoor recreation, urban recreation challenges, outdoor recreation--trails, human dimensions of wildlife, leisure and health, stewardship, partnerships, and stakeholders, outdoor recreation, angling, recreation norms, tourism trends and challenges, place meanings, recreation and tourism impacts, management and use of park, recreation and tourism resources, leisure research, and tourism--motives and managment.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWatts, Clifton E., Jr.; Fisher, Cherie LeBlanc, eds. 2010. Proceedings of the 2009 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium. Gen. Tech. Rep. NRS-P-66. Newtown Square, PA: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 276 p. [Online only].
Keywordsfish and wildlife, environmental attitudes, leisure, recreation, tourism, wildland-urban interface
- Igniting research for outdoor recreation: linking science, policy, and action
- Proceedings of the 2006 Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- Proceedings of the 2007 northeastern recreation research symposium
XML: View XML