Skip to Main Content
Corrigendum: “Energy and water balance of two contrasting loblolly pine plantations on the lower coastal plain of North Carolina, USA” [Foreco 259: 1299–1310]Author(s): A. Noormets; G. Sun; S.G. McNulty; M.J. Gavazzi; J. Chen; J.-C. Domec; J.S. King; D.M. Amatya; R.W. Skaggs
Source: Forest Ecology and Management 260:169
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (84.82 KB)
DescriptionIn Sun et al. (2010) we reported the albedos (A) for two loblolly pine plantations in the range of 0.22–0.38 (Table 5 in Sun et al., 2010).
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationNoormets, A.; Sun, G.; McNulty, S.G.; Gavazzi, M.J.; Chen, J.; Domec, J.-C.; King, J.S.; Amatya, D.M.; Skaggs, R.W. 2010. Corrigendum: “Energy and water balance of two contrasting loblolly pine plantations on the lower coastal plain of North Carolina, USA” [Foreco 259: 1299–1310]. Forest Ecology and Management 260:169.
- Impacts of forest biomass removal on water yield across the United States
- Interspecific competition between two parasitoids of the mealybug, Oracella acuta (Lobdell) (Hemiptera: Pseudococcidae)
- Forest evapotranspiration: measurements and modeling at multiple scales
XML: View XML