Skip to Main Content
Forest statistics for Louisiana Parishes - 1991Author(s): John S. Vissage; Patrick E. Miller; Andrew J. Hartsell
Source: Resour. Bull. SO-168. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 65 p.
Publication Series: Resource Bulletin (RB)
Station: Southern Forest Experiment Station
View PDF (2.5 MB)
DescriptionTabulates forest resource information from a new inventory of the parishes of Louisiana.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationVissage, John S.; Miller, Patrick E.; Hartsell, Andrew J. 1992. Forest statistics for Louisiana Parishes - 1991. Resour. Bull. SO-168. New Orleans, Louisiana: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Southern Forest Experiment Station. 65 p.
Keywordsarea, forest type, ownership, stand size, volume
- Status of Pituophis ruthveni (Louisiana pine snake)
- Growth rates and mortality of the Louisiana pine snake (Pituophis ruthveni)
- Diel activity patterns of the Louisiana pine snakes (Pituophis ruthveni) in eastern Texas
XML: View XML