Skip to Main Content
Woolly bully: estimating the effect of an invasive insect on an area’s water cycleAuthor(s): Chelcy R. Ford; James M. Vose
Source: The Natural inquirer Monograph Series – Experimental Forests and Ranges 3:1-31.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (6.93 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationFord, Chelcy R.; Vose, James M. 2009. Woolly bully: estimating the effect of an invasive insect on an area’s water cycle. Natural Inquirer. The Natural inquirer Monograph Series – Experimental Forests and Ranges 3:1-31.
- Public understandings of nature: a case study of local knowledge about "natural" forest conditions
- Urban park restoration and the "museumification" of nature
- Thinking of Wildfire as a Natural Hazard
XML: View XML