Skip to Main Content
Invasive Species Science Update (No. 4)Author(s): Ned B. Klopfenstein; Brian W. Geils
Source: Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 10 p.
Publication Series: Science Bulletins and Newsletters
Station: Rocky Mountain Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (1023.59 KB)
DescriptionThe fourth issue of Invasive Species Science Update has finally arrived. This newsletter has no set publication schedule, but our intent is to deliver invasive species information on a timely basis. The RMRS Invasive Species Working Group (ISWG) has been reorganized and recharged. General information on the ISWG is presented in a publication by Butler and others (2009). In the near future, the ISWG plans to publish a more detailed document to summarize RMRS invasive species research activities related to multiple taxa. This issue presents many exciting research and outreach activities associated with a variety of invasive species. Contact information is provided with each summary for more information. RMRS scientists and professionals are ready and willing to help with your invasive species needs. We are still interested in suggestions for improving this newsletter, especially from managers and other users. Please send your comments directly to Brian or Ned. Thanks to Mee-Sook Kim, who helped establish this newsletter and continues to help in the publication process.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationKlopfenstein, Ned B.; Geils, Brian W. eds. 2010. Invasive Species Science Update (No. 4). Fort Collins, CO: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 10 p.
Keywordsinvasive species, invasive plants, ecology, management, fire effects, biological control
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 9)
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 6)
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 7)
XML: View XML