Skip to Main Content
Reports show fewer pallets entering landfillsAuthor(s): Robert J. Bush; Philip A. Araman
Source: Pallet Enterprise 30(1):71
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (132.64 KB)
DescriptionInformation from a series of Virginia Tech studies reveals current trends in core utilization by the pallet industry. The most recent report released this year studied trends from 2006. Virginia Tech researchers compared these results to five previous studies going all the way back to 1992.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBush, Robert J.; Araman, Philip A. 2010. Reports show fewer pallets entering landfills. Pallet Enterprise 30(1):71.
Material use and production changes in the U.S. wood pallet and container industry: 1992 to 2006
- Pallet industry relying more on recovered wood material
- U.S. wood pallet material use trends
XML: View XML