Skip to Main Content
Distribution of cattle egret roosts in Hawaii with notes on the problems egrets pose to airportsAuthor(s): P.W.C. Paton; D.P. Fellows; P.Q. Tomich
Source: Elepaio 46(12):143-147
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (470 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPaton, P.W.C.; Fellows, D.P.; Tomich, P.Q. 1986. Distribution of cattle egret roosts in Hawaii with notes on the problems egrets pose to airports. Elepaio 46(12):143-147
- Aspects of the breeding biology of the Cattle Egret (Bubulcus ibis) in Montserrat, West Indies, and its impact on nest vegetation
- A review of disease related conflicts between domestic sheep and goats and bighorn sheep
- Cattle or sheep reduce fawning habitat available to Columbian white-tailed deer in western Oregon
XML: View XML