Skip to Main Content
Use of an inland site in northwestern California by marbled murreletsAuthor(s): P.W.C. Paton; C.J. Ralph; R.A. Erickson
Source: Proceedings of the Western Found. of Vert. Zool. 5(1):109-116
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (525 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPaton, P.W.C.; Ralph, C.J.; Erickson, R.A. 1992. Use of an inland site in northwestern California by marbled murrelets. Proceedings of the Western Found. of Vert. Zool. 5(1):109-116
- Modeling potential Emerald Ash Borer spread through GIS/cell-based/gravity models with data bolstered by web-based inputs
- A study of the early fruit characteristics of pondberry
- Wildfire effects on a ponderosa pine ecosystem: An Arizona case study
XML: View XML