Skip to Main Content
Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2008 tax yearAuthor(s): Linda Wang; John L. Greene
Source: Woodland Management 254(4):26-27
Publication Series: Other
PDF: View PDF (457.47 KB)
DescriptionThis article summarizes key federal income tax provisions for forestland owners, foresters, loggers, forest product businesses, and tax practioners, and is current as of October 1, 2008. Consult your tax and legal professionals for advice on your particular tax situation.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWang, Linda ; Greene, John L. 2009. Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2008 tax year. Woodland Management 254(4):26-27.
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2006 Tax Year
- Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2009 tax year
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2007 Tax Year
XML: View XML