Skip to Main Content
A mist net design for capturing marbled murreletsAuthor(s): P.W.C. Paton; C.J. Ralph; J. Seay
Source: North American Bird Bander 16(4):123-126
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (168 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPaton, P.W.C.; Ralph, C.J.; Seay, J. 1992. A mist net design for capturing marbled murrelets. North American Bird Bander 16(4):123-126
- Fire weather and fire behavior at the 1968 canyon fire
- Rainfall interception by annual grass and chaparral . . . losses compared
- Reducing fire hazard in ponderosa pine thinning slash by mechanical crushing
XML: View XML