Skip to Main Content
Effects of radio tags on spotted owlsAuthor(s): P.W.C. Paton; C.J. Zabel; D.L. Neal; G.N. Steger; N.G. Tilghman; B.R. Noon
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management 55(4):617-622
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (145 KB)
Description. 1991. .(145K)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPaton, P.W.C.; Zabel, C.J.; Neal, D.L.; Steger, G.N.; Tilghman, N.G.; Noon, B.R. 1991. Effects of radio tags on spotted owls. Journal of Wildlife Management 55(4):617-622
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML