Skip to Main Content
Housing market's impact on the secondary woodworking industryAuthor(s): Urs Buehlmann; Matt Bumgardner; Al Schuler; Karen Koenig
Source: Wood & Wood Products. July: 21-22, 25-26, 28-29.
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (5.45 MB)
DescriptionThe housing correction that started in 2007 and resulted in a global recession, is slowly running its course. Its effect, though, on the secondary wood products industry will continue to have impact for the next few years.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationBuehlmann, Urs; Bumgardner, Matt; Schuler, Al; Koenig, Karen. 2010. Housing market's impact on the secondary woodworking industry. Wood & Wood Products. July: 21-22, 25-26, 28-29.
- Bondability of ipê (Tabebuia spp.) wood using ambient-curing exterior wood adhesives
- Wood siding : installing, finishing, maintaining
- Moisture properties
XML: View XML