Skip to Main Content
Kentucky, 2007 forest inventory and analysis factsheetAuthor(s): Christopher M. Oswalt; Christopher R. King; Tony G. Johnson
Source: e-Science Update SRS–026. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
Publication Series: Science Update
Station: Southern Research Station
PDF: View PDF (1.01 MB)
DescriptionThis science update provides an overview of the forest resource attributes of Kentucky. The overview is based on an annual inventory conducted by the Forest Inventory and Analysis (FIA) Program at the Southern Research Station of the USDA Forest Service. The inventory, along with Web-posted supplemental tables, will be updated annually.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationOswalt, Christopher M.; King, Christopher R.; Johnson, Tony G. 2010. Kentucky, 2007 forest inventory and analysis factsheet. e-Science Update SRS–026. Asheville, NC: U.S. Department of Agriculture Forest Service, Southern Research Station. 4 p.
KeywordsAnnual inventory, FIA, forest land, forest products industry, forest-type groups, ownership, timberland
- Tennessee, 2010 forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Tennessee, 2011-forest inventory and analysis factsheet
- Kentucky, 2011-forest inventory and analysis factsheet
XML: View XML