Skip to Main Content
Demography of an introduced red-billed Leiothrix population in HawaiiAuthor(s): C.J. Ralph; S.G. Fancy; T.D. Male
Source: The Condor 100:468-473
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (147.8 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRalph, C.J.; Fancy, S.G.; Male, T.D. 1998. Demography of an introduced red-billed Leiothrix population in Hawaii. The Condor 100:468-473
- An experimental burn to restore a moth-killed boreal conifer forest, Krasnoyarsk Region, Russia
- A hierarchical fire frequency model to simulate temporal patterns of fire regimes in LANDIS
- Allegheny hardwood regeneration response to even-age harvesting methods
XML: View XML