Skip to Main Content
2009 Tax tips for Forest LandownersAuthor(s): John Greene
Source: News from Wisconsin's Woods 4(2):1
Publication Series: Other
PDF: Download Publication (72.94 KB)
DescriptionThe U.S. Forest Service published its annual tax update as of October 1, 2009 to aid woodland owners with tax preparation.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationGreene, John. 2010. 2009 Tax tips for Forest Landowners. News from Wisconsin's Woods 4(2):1.
- The impact of federal and state income tax liabilities on timber investments in the Midwest and Northeast
- The impact of federal and state income tax liabilities on timber investments in the west
- Forest landowners’ guide to the Federal income tax
XML: View XML