Skip to Main Content
Methods for surveying marbled murrelets at inland forested sitesAuthor(s): C.J. Ralph; S.K. Nelson; [Compilers]
Source: Pacific Seabird Group Marbled Murrelet Technical Committee. Technical Paper
Publication Series: Miscellaneous
PDF: View PDF (451 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRalph, C.J.; Nelson, S.K.; [Compilers] 1992. Methods for surveying marbled murrelets at inland forested sites. Pacific Seabird Group Marbled Murrelet Technical Committee. Technical Paper
- Age ratios as estimators of productivity: testing assumptions on a threatened seabird, the marbled murrelet (Brachyramphus marmoratus)
- Marine habitat selection by marbled murrelets (Brachyramphus marmoratus) during the breeding season
- Chapter 10: Marbled Murrelet Inland Patterns of Activity: Defining Detections and Behavior
XML: View XML