Skip to Main Content
Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2009 tax yearAuthor(s): Linda Wang; John Greene
Source: Forest Landowner January/February 2010:30-32.
Publication Series: Other
PDF: Download Publication (685.68 KB)
DescriptionThis bulletin summarizes federal income tax information useful to woodland owners in preparing their 2009 tax returns. It is current as of October 1, 2009, and supersedes Management Bulletin R8-MB 132. It should not be sonstrued as legal or accounting advice: consult your legal and tax professionals for advice on your particular tax situation.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWang, Linda; Greene, John. 2010. Tax tips for forest landowners for the 2009 tax year. Forest Landowner January/February 2010:30-32.
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2006 Tax Year
- Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2007 Tax Year
- Updated Tax Tips for Forest Landowners for the 2010 Tax Year
XML: View XML