Skip to Main Content
From frill to fundamental: The growing importance of science to the tree care industryAuthor(s): E.G. McPherson
Source: Arborist News. 18(3): 64
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Pacific Southwest Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (57.29 KB)
DescriptionOne goal of the ISA’s Science and Research Committee is to increase appreciation and investment in research. This article will explain why your commitment to science and research is vital to your professional growth and the future of arboriculture and urban forestry.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationMcPherson, E.G. 2009. From frill to fundamental: the growing importance of science to the tree care industry. Arborist News. 18(3): 64.
- Invasive Species Science Update (No. 4)
- Chapter 01: Wood identification and pattern recognition
- Roll Splitting of Biomass
XML: View XML