Skip to Main Content
Habitat use by western pond turtles in the Trinity River, CaliforniaAuthor(s): D.A. Reese; Hartwell H. Welsh
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management 62(3):842-853
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (227 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationReese, D.A.; Welsh, Hartwell H., Jr. 1998. Habitat use by western pond turtles in the Trinity River, California. Journal of Wildlife Management 62(3):842-853
- Mapping the western pond turtle (Actinemys marmorata) and painted turtle (Chrysemys picta) in western North America
- Use of terrestrial habitat by western pond turtles (Clemmys marmorata): implications for management
- Evidence of counter-gradient growth in western pond turtles (Actinemys marmorata) across thermal gradients
XML: View XML