Skip to Main Content
Characteristics of northern flying squirrel populations in second- and old-growth forest in western OregonAuthor(s): D.K. Rosenberg; R.G. Anthony
Source: Canadian Journal of Zoology 70:161-166
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (486 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRosenberg, D.K.; Anthony, R.G. 1992. Characteristics of northern flying squirrel populations in second- and old-growth forest in western Oregon. Canadian Journal of Zoology 70:161-166
- Northern flying squirrel, Glaucomys sabrinus
- Locomotor performance and cost of transport in the northern flying squirrel Glaucomys sabrinus.
- Northern flying squirrel densities in fir forests of northeastern California
XML: View XML