Skip to Main Content
Due to a lapse in federal funding, this USDA website will not be actively updated. Once funding has been reestablished, online operations will continue.
The Relative Performance of New and Used GMA Wood PalletsAuthor(s): Marshall S. White
Source: Pallet Enterprise. 17(2): 76-78
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (74 KB)
DescriptionThe USDA Forest Service, Southern Research Station at Virginia Tech has funded wood pallet recycling research which includes documenting the relative performance of new and used GMA style wood pallets. An understanding of the relationship between pallet repair methods and pallet performance will lead to improved procedures for the recycling of wood pallets.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWhite, Marshall S. 1997. The Relative Performance of New and Used GMA Wood Pallets. Pallet Enterprise. 17(2): 76-78
- New PDS will predict performance of pallets made with used parts
- Where Are Used Pallets Going? New Study to Connect Landfills and Pallet Recycling
- Recycling Growth Reducing Pallet Industry's Need for New Wood
XML: View XML