Skip to Main Content
Compensatory behavior of Ensatina eschscholtzii in biological corridors: a field experimentAuthor(s): D.K. Rosenberg; B.R. Noon; J.W. Megahan; E.C. Meslow
Source: Canadian Journal of Zoology 76:117-133
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (861 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRosenberg, D.K.; Noon, B.R.; Megahan, J.W.; Meslow, E.C. 1998. Compensatory behavior of Ensatina eschscholtzii in biological corridors: a field experiment. Canadian Journal of Zoology 76:117-133
- Maternity roosts of bats at the Bosque Del Apache National Wildlife Refuge: A preliminary report
- Effects of mechanical and chemical control on Microstegium vimineum and its associates in central West Virginia
- Effects of wildland urban interface fuel treatments on fire behavior and ecosystem services in the Klamath Mountains of California
XML: View XML