Skip to Main Content
Biological corridors: form, function, and efficacyAuthor(s): D.K. Rosenberg; B.R. Noon; E.C. Meslow
Source: BioScience 47(10):677-687
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (900.44 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationRosenberg, D.K.; Noon, B.R.; Meslow, E.C. 1998. Biological corridors: form, function, and efficacy. BioScience 47(10):677-687
- The use of core areas in comprehensive mitigation strategies
- Genetic variation in tree structure and its relation to size in Douglas-fir: I. Biomass partitioning, foliage efficiency, stem form, and wood density.
- Plant association and management guide for the western hemlock zone.
XML: View XML