Skip to Main Content
Opportunities for joint FPL and VTT research.Author(s): Theodore Wegner
Source: 2009 Wood and Fiber Product Seminar : VTT and USDA joint activity, September 22-23, 2009. VTT symposium ; 263. [Helsinki], Finland : VTT, c2010: p. 15-23: ISBN: 9789513875893 (soft back ed.): 951387589X (soft back ed.): 9789513875909 (electronic ed.): 9513875903 (electronic ed.)
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (105.41 KB)
DescriptionOpenness, collaboration and sharing of information in developing the basic underlying, precompetitive science and technology for areas of emerging importance to the forest products sectors of the US and Finland are expected to provide synergistic benefits and allow for more creative problem solving. There appear to be a number of common interests with respect to developing the underlying science and technology needed to reinvent and reinvigorate the Finnish and US forest products industry in the 21st Century.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWegner, Theodore H. 2010. Opportunities for joint FPL and VTT research. 2009 Wood and Fiber Product Seminar : VTT and USDA joint activity, September 22-23, 2009. VTT symposium ; 263. [Helsinki], Finland : VTT, c2010: p. 15-23: ISBN: 9789513875893 (soft back ed.): 951387589X (soft back ed.): 9789513875909 (electronic ed.): 9513875903 (electronic ed.)
KeywordsResearch projects, forest products, research, research institutes, United States, commercial products, testing, wood utilization, utilization, Finland, forest products industry, technological innovations, cooperation, forest products laboratories, forest products research, product testing
- A laboratory facility for research on wind-driven rain intrusion in building envelope assemblies
- Wood products research in the USA
- Opportunities of using bio-based materials for value-added composites
XML: View XML