Skip to Main Content
Northern spotted owls: influence of prey base - a commentAuthor(s): D.K. Rosenberg; C.J. Zabel; B.R. Noon; E.C. Meslow
Source: Ecology 75(5):1512-1515
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (70 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationRosenberg, D.K.; Zabel, C.J.; Noon, B.R.; Meslow, E.C. 1994. Northern spotted owls: influence of prey base - a comment. Ecology 75(5):1512-1515
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML