Skip to Main Content
Ohio forest industry fact sheet.Author(s): Association The Ohio Forestry; Division of Forestry ODNR; Northern Research Station US Forest Service
Source: The Ohio Forestry Association. 1 p.
Publication Series: Other
Station: Northern Research Station
PDF: Download Publication (230.18 KB)
DescriptionOhio forest industry facts on value of forest products, employment in logging and forest product manufacturing, and employment in secondary forest industries.
- Check the Northern Research Station web site to request a printed copy of this publication.
- Our on-line publications are scanned and captured using Adobe Acrobat.
- During the capture process some typographical errors may occur.
- Please contact Sharon Hobrla, firstname.lastname@example.org if you notice any errors which make this publication unusable.
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationThe Ohio Forestry, Association; ODNR, Division of Forestry; US Forest Service, Northern Research Station. 2010. Ohio forest industry fact sheet.
- Louisiana's forest products industry: performance and contribution to the State's economy, 1970 to 1980.
- North Carolina's forest products industry: performance and contribution to the state's economy, 1970 to 1980.
- Alabama's forest products industry: performance and contribution to the State's economy, 1970 to 1980.
XML: View XML