Skip to Main Content
Dusky-footed woodrat abundance in different-aged forests in northwestern CaliforniaAuthor(s): H.F. Sakai; B.R. Noon
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management 57(2):373-382
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (199 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSakai, H.F.; Noon, B.R. 1993. Dusky-footed woodrat abundance in different-aged forests in northwestern California. Journal of Wildlife Management 57(2):373-382
- Use of GIS for estimating potential and actual forest biomass for continental South and Southeast Asia.
- Wolverine conservation and management.
- Introduction (chapter 1)
XML: View XML