Skip to Main Content
Between-habitat movement of dusky-footed woodrats and vulnerability to predationAuthor(s): H.F. Sakai; B.R. Noon
Source: Journal of Wildlife Management 61(2):343-350
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (127.16 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSakai, H.F.; Noon, B.R. 1997. Between-habitat movement of dusky-footed woodrats and vulnerability to predation. Journal of Wildlife Management 61(2):343-350
- Upstream-to-downstream changes in nutrient export risk
- Stochastic Price Models and Optimal Tree Cutting: Results for Loblolly Pine
- Crown management and stand density
XML: View XML