Skip to Main Content
Bat activity along intermittent streams in northwestern CaliforniaAuthor(s): Victoria M. Seidman; Cynthia J. Zabel
Source: Journal of Mammalogy 82(3):738-747
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (314 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
CitationSeidman, Victoria M.; Zabel, Cynthia J. 2001. Bat activity along intermittent streams in northwestern California. Journal of Mammalogy 82(3):738-747
- Hydraulic patterns and safety margins, from stem to stomata, in three eastern US tree species
- Challenges in protecting the wilderness of Antarctica
- Establishing the Marcell Experimental Forest: Threads in time. Chapter 1.
XML: View XML