Skip to Main Content
Bat activity along intermittent streams in northwestern CaliforniaAuthor(s): Victoria M. Seidman; Cynthia J. Zabel
Source: Journal of Mammalogy 82(3):738-747
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: Download Publication (314 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSeidman, Victoria M.; Zabel, Cynthia J. 2001. Bat activity along intermittent streams in northwestern California. Journal of Mammalogy 82(3):738-747
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML