Skip to Main Content
Breeding distribution of vaux's swift in CaliforniaAuthor(s): J. Sterling; P.W.C. Paton
Source: Western Birds 27:30-40
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (127.69 KB)
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationSterling, J.; Paton, P.W.C. 1996. Breeding distribution of vaux''s swift in California. Western Birds 27:30-40
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML