Skip to Main Content
Identification of mammal tracks from sooted track stations in the Pacific NorthwestAuthor(s): C.A. Taylor; M.G. Raphael
Source: California Fish and Game 74(1):4-15
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
PDF: View PDF (1.11 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTaylor, C.A.; Raphael, M.G. 1988. Identification of mammal tracks from sooted track stations in the Pacific Northwest. California Fish and Game 74(1):4-15
- The Pacific Northwest Research Station.
- Phenology of Pacific Northwest tree species
- Publications of the Pacific Northwest Forest and Range Experiment Station.
XML: View XML