Skip to Main Content
Hydrothermal transformation of Chinese privet seed biomass to gas-phase and semi-volatile productsAuthor(s): Thomas L. Eberhardt; W. James Catallo; Todd F. Shupe
Source: Bioresource technology 101:4198-4204
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: Southern Research Station
Download Publication (621.24 KB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationEberhardt, Thomas L.; Catallo, W. James; Shupe, Todd F. 2010. Hydrothermal transformation of Chinese privet seed biomass to gas-phase and semi-volatile products. Bioresource technology 101:4198-4204.
Keywordsbiomass, lignin, lipids, hydrothermal, hydrocarbons
- Chinese Privet Ligustrum sinense
- Effects of Application Rate, Timing, and Formulation of Glyphosate and Triclopyr on Control of Chinese Privet (Ligustrum sinense)
- Chinese Privet (Ligustrum sinense) removal and its effect on native plant communities of Riparian Forests
XML: View XML