Skip to Main Content
I. Vegetation [in “State of the Climate in 2009”]Author(s): D.A. Walker; U.S. Bhatt; J.C. Comiso; H.E. Epstein; W.A. Gould; G.H.R. Henry; G.J. Jia; S.V. Kokelj; T.C. Lantz; J.A. Mercado-Diaz; J.E. Pinzon; M.K. Raynolds; G.R. Shaver; C.J. Tucker; C.E. Tweedie; P.J. Webber
Source: Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. 91(6):S114-S116
Publication Series: Scientific Journal (JRNL)
Station: International Institute of Tropical Forestry
PDF: Download Publication (5.12 MB)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationWalker, D.A.; Bhatt, U.S.; Comiso, J.C.; Epstein, H.E.; Gould, W.A.; Henry, G.H.R.; Jia, G.J.; Kokelj,S.V.; Lantz,T.C.; Mercado-Diaz, J.A.; Pinzon, J.E.; Raynolds, M.K.; Shaver, G.R.; Tucker, C.J.; Tweedie, C.E.; Webber, P.J. 2010. I. Vegetation [in “State of the Climate in 2009”]. Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society. 91(6):S114-S116.
KeywordsArctic tundra, Normalized Difference Vegetation Index, modeling, above ground biomass
- Microbial control of emerald ash borer, Agrilus planipennis (Coleoptera: Buprestidae) with Beauveria bassiana strain GHA: Greenhouse and field trials
- World directory of forest geneticists and tree breeders
- Land management planning: a method of evaluating alternatives
XML: View XML