Skip to Main Content
A meta-analysis of regional variation in fisher morphology, demography, and habitat ecology in CaliforniaAuthor(s): Richard L. Truex; William J. Zielinski; Richard T. Golightly; Reginald H. Barrett; Samantha M. Wisely
Source: Draft report submitted to: California Department of Fish and Game, Wildlife Management Division, Nongame Bird and Mammal Section. 118 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: View PDF (2.45 MB)
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationTruex, Richard L.; Zielinski, William J.; Golightly, Richard T.; Barrett, Reginald H.; Wisely, Samantha M. 1998. A meta-analysis of regional variation in fisher morphology, demography, and habitat ecology in California. Draft report submitted to: California Department of Fish and Game, Wildlife Management Division, Nongame Bird and Mammal Section. 118 p.
- Insect-oak interactions with coast live oak (Quercus agrifolia) and Engelmann oak (Q. engelmannii) at the acorn and seedling stage
- Clonal Spread in Second Growth Stands of Coast Redwood, Sequoia sempervirens
- Decomposition and N cycling changes in redwood forests caused by sudden oak death
XML: View XML