Conference Proceedings: Seed Ecology III - The Third International Society for Seed Science Meeting on Seeds and the Environment - "Seeds and Change"; June 20-June 24, 2010; Salt Lake City, Utah, USAAuthor(s): Rosemary Pendleton; Susan Meyer; Bitsy Schultz
Source: Albuquerque, NM: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 200 p.
Publication Series: Full Proceedings
PDF: Download Publication (4.39 MB)
DescriptionSeed Ecology III was held in Salt Lake City, Utah in June 2010, sharing the latest research on all aspects of seed ecology. Our meeting was organized around the theme "Seeds and Change." We welcomed contributions in any area of seed ecology. Our agenda also aimed to create bridges between seed ecology and plant conservation, restoration ecology, and global change research.
- You may send email to email@example.com to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationPendleton, Rosemary; Meyer, Susan; Schultz, Bitsy, eds. 2010. Conference Proceedings: Seed Ecology III - The Third International Society for Seed Science Meeting on Seeds and the Environment - "Seeds and Change"; June 20-June 24, 2010; Salt Lake City, Utah, USA. Albuquerque, NM: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Rocky Mountain Research Station. 197 p.
Keywordsseed ecology, plant conservation, restoration ecology, global change research
- Effect of fire on a seed bank pathogen and on seeds of its host Bromus tectorum
- Climate-based seed zones for Mexico: guiding reforestation under observed and projected climate change
- Caspar Creek project stream ecology phase progress report, July 1, 1965 - June 30, 1966
XML: View XML