Skip to Main Content
Forest Nursery Notes, Volume 30, Issue 1Author(s): R. Kasten Dumroese; Tom D. Landis
Source: Lincoln, NE: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Natural Resources Conservation Service, National Agroforestry Center. 31 p.
Publication Series: Miscellaneous Publication
PDF: Download Publication (2.08 MB)
DescriptionForest Nursery Notes (FNN) is a nursery news and literature service that is distributed free of charge to over 1,200 cooperators in the United States, Canada, and other foreign countries. This issue's topics include: fertigation, holdover nursery stock, late-season fertilization, and bird damage.
- You may send email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request a hard copy of this publication.
- (Please specify exactly which publication you are requesting and your mailing address.)
- We recommend that you also print this page and attach it to the printout of the article, to retain the full citation information.
- This article was written and prepared by U.S. Government employees on official time, and is therefore in the public domain.
CitationDumroese, R. Kasten; Landis, Tom D., eds. 2010. Forest Nursery Notes, Volume 30, Issue 1. Lincoln, NE: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Natural Resources Conservation Service, National Agroforestry Center. 31 p.
Keywordsfertigation, holdover nursery stock, late-season fertilization, bird damage
- National Proceedings: Forest and Conservation Nursery Associations - 2010
- National proceedings: forest and conservation nursery associations-1999, 2000, and 2001
- An update on microsatellite genotype information of Phytophthora ramorum in Washington State nurseries
XML: View XML